I am the worst at getting family pictures done!

It is sad but true!  I am telling people to get a current family photo and here I am with one that is three years old.  Soooooooo, this morning I had a studio shoot and Frank begged me to let him stay home and take pictures too.  I told him he had to go to school.  "Sometimes we have to miss school," he explained to me "like when we are sick or need to take pictures."  I assured him taking pictures was not an acceptable excuse to miss school but promised to leave the studio stuff up till he got home.  As I was going through out the day I though "Let's just do it!  Let's just grab what we can that matches, set up, and use my remote."    That is what we did.  It wasn't easy: I did alot of adjusting, testing, editing and cropping in photoshop.  I was so hot!  I have been getting hot flashes like a woman in menopause lately!  Here are some of my favorites from our family activity.

Classic.  I love this shot of Frank.  He really wanted a picture with the balloon.  It was going to take too much effort to tell him that the balloon wasn't going to be in the shot but I kind of like it that way.




Our one good family shot that was after I cut and pasted, adjusted and removed, soften and cropped.  Whew!


Don't you just love Ollie's face?!  He put his hand on my shoulder by himself.


Note to self: wear stiffer fabric.  With all the up and down I was doing my shirt bunched up and didn't look all that great.

I love my boys.

OK!  I know it is not exactly what I would like.  I would prefer an outdoor shoot with someone else behind the camera but at least now that I am up to date I feel better about telling other people to get on it :)

Lissy  – (October 1, 2010 at 11:29 PM)  

Love your photos - even if they weren't outdoors! I am the worst at doing family pictures FYI - We've never done them I am embarrassed to say.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP