Awkward Stage

Every girl goes through it and no, I am not talking about puberty.  We reach a stage with our hair where it is too long to be a cute short cut but too short for the versitality that long hair can bring.  Usually at this point I do one of two things: give up and cut it short again or wear it in a ponytail everyday until I give up and cut it again.  I am trying to be strong and resist.  My hair takes forever to grow.  Last time I grew it out long it took two years!  It got to a certain stage and just stopped getting longer too.  Maybe I just need some new head bands or something.  I have the problem of too much hair too.  If I cut it short and the stylist doesn't thin it out enough I look like a mushroom head.  If I let it grow and don't get it trimmed and thinned out I have no volume on top and way too much on the bottom.  Oh issues, I have got issues.  Anyone else have bad hair days?  

Amy  – (October 8, 2010 at 12:54 PM)  

Oh My goodness, everyday during the week is a bad hair day - mostly because I don't take the time to do anything with it.

Thanks for your comment on my blog, and yes, this is Amy Leavitt :)

Jessica  – (October 8, 2010 at 2:52 PM)  

Amen sister! I feel your pain. It is worse when I am pregnant because my hair stops growing, but gets thicker! GRRRRRRR!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP