How do you look after 2 1/2 hours of sleep?


Yup, that is Jesse and me after waking up @ 2:30am driving till 6:30am and stopping for gas and breakfast.  Thank goodness the flash filled in the bags under my eyes.  As some of you know our family went on vacation this last week to Northern CA.  We went to Jesse's cousin's wedding at a place called Sea Ranch.  The house we rented for the weekend was fabulous!  We biked, went tide pooling, hiking, and just plain relaxed.  I think I have found a new vacation spot.  Though it is a long drive the place is beautiful.  I am going through all the pictures today and will post them soon.  For now I leave you with this little number and a thankful heart that we are home safe.  I may not have ruby slippers but by hour 8 of our trek back I had a very specific mantra "there's no place like home."  Being in a truck with two little boys who have to constantly make noise will do that to you.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP