Blah, blah, blah

I feel as though I don't write anymore about what is going on.  Perhaps it is because I feel compelled to add pictures.  I know I shouldn't but as a photographer I should.  It is a complicated mess.  I do like to keep my professional life and personal life separated some what.  So if you want to see pictures more often go to my photography blog.  So here are the haps in my world.  
          Erin had her baby.  Little baby Cash was born October 16th at about 8:30ish.  He was 7lbs 10oz and 21 inches long.  The doc literally had to pull her baby out because he was so long.  Cash is beautiful, of course, with a full head of BLACK hair.  I think it is black because all the spicy food she was eating burned it.  Hahahaha!
          Jessica and her boys survived a tornado in... wait for it... Bellmont, AZ.  Seriously?  I had no idea a tornado was even possible out there.
           Jesse is once again testing for other fire departments.  Barona Fire has served its purpose and now it is time to move on.  It is hard to move on when there are so many other guys looking to move on to better departments too.  He just went up to Santa Barbara to apply for Santa Barbara County Fire.  We would like to stay in San Diego but we have to exercise all options.  I am not a fan of moving so here is my problem.  If we get SB we have to move not once but twice.  Once to rent while he is on probation and again when we are ready to buy a house.  I vote for moving once.  Who is with me?  Sorry SB, you don't get my vote.  If only it were that easy.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP