I love my jobs!

I just need a moment to be happy. I love my jobs.... ALL of them.


I love being a mom to two of the cutest little boys who make me laugh all the time. Frank and Ollie are at such a fun age right now. They play together and love to be silly with me. We have some of the best dance parties. We can go to the Zoo or Sea World without hauling the house. Life without diapers is grand!
I love being a water aerobics instructor! I get paid to work out while someone else watches my kids. I don't know of many gigs sweeter than that. I love the water, the way I feel when I am done, and love, love, love the people. They have become an extended part of my family and are supportive of all that I try and do.
I love being a swim teacher! I know my summers get crazy busy but it is SO rewarding to see these kids "get it" . We work so hard and practice over and over and then one day, BOOM, they get it. It's awesome.
I love being a photographer! Creativity is a great outlet for me and beauty is all around. I like working with people and getting them to let loose a little bit and smile. I love getting that perfect shot. The one where you say "that's it!"

I love my jobs... all of them:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP