A lesson in Chemistry

Hypothesis: If I give each of my children a handful of chocolate chips at six o'clock then I will get some crazy hyperactive monkeys.

Experiment: give said stimulant to subjects, turn them loose in their environment and observe behavior.
 
I got a fishy!!!
Mischievous little monkeys 


Superman!!!

Yes, he is faster than a speeding bullet.  Especially when he is in trouble!
Funny Faces
Monkey man

Frank started to laugh when I was using the flash on my camera
Neener, neener, neener.  Ollie is the face maker.  He will try to copy anything Jesse is doing.
Funny face.  Nope, no boogies!
We kept asking Ollie where his ears were and he kept making this face.  Must have been the sugar.
Analysis:  My children experienced a "sugar high" (a rare thing in this house) which led to monkey mayhem, superman stunts, and funny faces.  Wow, that was fun.

Erin Hoy  – (November 17, 2008 at 9:36 PM)  

OH MY GOSH! You're kids are SOOO DANG CUTE! I want to gobble them up! Such cuties!

Darlene  – (November 18, 2008 at 12:37 PM)  

How lucky I am to be these little angels' Grammie. These two little guys are such different personalities and yet are so expressive and active! I love the picture of Jesse and the boys. He is such a good Daddy and husband. Love you all!! Grammie

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP