Bare Naked Cooking...mmmmmmmm!

If any of you have not checked out Jessica's blog site with all her amazing recipes I urge you to do so... like right now.  Stop reading and click on the link to your right and... whoa, slow down I need to tell you why.  If your looking for ways for your family to eat right and have the food still taste good this is a site for you.  She has maple pumpkin pie, chocolate cake, chocolate peanut butter ice cream, all the goodies that are amazingly guilt-free.  There are other recipes for squash soup (yum), spinach salad, and so much more.  I made her chocolate peanut butter ice cream today and one word... AMAZING!!  The ingredients are simple and the final product is delicious.  No one would know that your not using mounds of sugar, butter and fat.  Check out her site and try one.  She lives at a higher altitude so if you pick a baking recipe give your feed back too so she knows what works for sea level:) 

Happy Cooking

Jessica  – (November 8, 2008 at 7:30 AM)  

Thanks Rach! I love you tons! Now, I'll have to post more recipes. Or was that you evil genius plan? Hee hee! See you soon!

Arica  – (November 8, 2008 at 7:04 PM)  

I will have to check it out! ..not sure if you remember me, Arica Monroe.. now Arica Young.
I'm Erin's age..
anyway, glad to find your blog and to see your cute family! Hope all is well. :)

Arica  – (November 8, 2008 at 9:17 PM)  

to answer your question: i use scrapblog.com for all of my creative & online needs. it has LOTS to play with. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP