Money, money, and more money

That seems to be the only thing that we do not have in our lives right now.  It's nothing crucial but it does seem to be making for a bleak Christmas.  I was at my mom's today talking about Christmas and here is what my humongous family is doing this year.  We are drawing family names, not just person to person but family to family.  Then, we are to use the talents of everyone in our family to create a gift for the people we drew.  This is a really good idea and maybe it will help some of you out.  I'm hoping to use some of my children's artistic abilities to create something truly unique.  When we know what we are going to do I will post our ideas.  We usually do home made gifts every year but this is even better because we can put time and thought into one big gift instead of spreading ourselves thin to come up with something original for everyone.

Besides money, life is great right now.  Frankie is turning three this week and we are going to have a costume party this year.  I hope I will be done making their costumes in time.  Ollie's babeling is turning into understandable english and he loves wrestling with his brother.  I am working hard at the gym and trying to book my first client.  Jesse is still with Barona fire and is looking to find a new fire department with overtime and call volume.  We have our fingers and toes crossed!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP