Happy Halloween!

What a night!!!  Frankie decided he wanted to be Ol' Mac Donald for halloween so I made a checkered shirt.  Ollie was so cute in his chaps and vest with all the fringes.  These were some of the easiest costumes I have made yet.  Jesse and I got into the act as well.  I was barbie, fake hair and all.  Erin is a beautician and glued in extentions for me.  The hair totally made the costume.  Jesse was GI Joe.  Come on everyone knows that's who Barbie really wants.  We went to my mom's for dinner and some trick or treating.  Frank got really into it once he understood the drill.  1. Look for lit houses  2. Knock on the door.  3. Say "trick or treat" Presto, candy in the bucket!!!!  4. say thank you.  5.  Repeat steps one through 4!!!!!!!!

We could hardly keep up with him.  Ollie got a sucker on the first house and was content to walk along with the sucker in his mouth while Frank did all the work.  My mom loved taking her cute grandkids around to all the neighbors and there were some pretty cool decorations.   We went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat too.  The turn out wasn't all that great but the candy was awesome.  I hope everyone had a happy and safe halloween.  





Lura  – (November 1, 2008 at 6:14 AM)  

Wow, you make an awesome Barbie! :)
The pictures of you make me giggle. Hehehe.

nunya business  – (November 1, 2008 at 5:27 PM)  

Holy blast from the past batman!!! I wish I would have found this sooner. You guys have a great looking family. It's been far, far, far too long. Say hello to Jesse for me. BTW, after years in TN, I'm back in San Diego. Keep in touch.

Whitney Carnohan  – (November 1, 2008 at 5:57 PM)  

You look so amazing! I love the hair. Your boys are so beautiful! Your family is so cute all dressed up.

joelandbecca  – (November 2, 2008 at 4:43 PM)  

So cute! Love your cute cowboys! You guys are the most darling action figures! (Barbie is an action figure right!?)

Jessica  – (November 5, 2008 at 11:45 AM)  

Can I just say that you look AMAZING! You look so good Rach! You can totally pull off Barbie! The boys look so cute! See you in 3 weeks! YAY!

Erin Hoy  – (November 8, 2008 at 8:48 AM)  

CUTE! Love Halloween :) Costumes are great!!!

Ivy  – (November 27, 2008 at 12:24 PM)  

You are the pretties Barbie ever! My Barbie's always preferred Tommy's GI Joe's, much buffer, way less gay! You're boy's are pretty cute too!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP