Handy Jesse

That is his new nick name. Haha! My husband is a DIY, figure it out, I'll grab my drill kind of guy. Lately he has been doing every one else's projects. During the rains he saved our apartment complex from flooding. He was on the roof clearing debris. He was setting up sump pumps and digging trenches. What a man:) He helped the elders fix a bike and paint a helmet. Yesterday he planted our guava tree in a friend's back yard because the poor thing was root bound in it's pot and tapping into the soil underneath. Today he installed a shelf and a baby gate in one of our neighbors houses. He loves using his tools and fixing things. I just can't come up with projects fast enough or break things often enough for him to fix, SOOOOOOOOOO. Attention all ladies! Need a project done? Pictures hung? Something built? He'll do it. No really, he will:) I attribute his willingness to his scout training. You just help those who need it. I love you handy Jesse.

Coburn Kids  – (February 7, 2010 at 9:55 PM)  

Well, I'm sure that our shelf and baby gate will not be the last things that need fixing in our home. Thank you Jesse for your help. Once again, you were a lifesaver.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP