Stress Factors


Stressed. Like a cold, we all get it from time to time and, just like a virus, it breeds. They are called stress factors. Individually they are harmless but one can breed another. Then they swarm your brain and whamo! Your stressed out!
My summers are always crazy. I teach my own water aerobics classes and sub for people who actually go on vacation. In between aerobics I teach children swim lessons and I am shooting weddings, family portraits etc when the opportunity arises. I just got two calls: one to take on another water aerobics class. Two, a land aerobics class. Admittedly, I am burning the candle at both ends. There has to be somewhere to draw the line. I think I found it! No more commitments for me. Now I just need to hang on for one more month to finish what I started. Inhale..... exhale. Ahhhh.
Let us reflect for a moment on our lives. Pin point things that are taking their toll on your brain and well being. Now eliminate one or more. Don't you feel better?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP