Creativity is brewing

I like to get creative but I never seem to meet my expectations for the finished product. My goal with my current project is to undermine my perfectionist self and let it be what it will be. Why would I do such a thing??? Because my kids will eventually destroy it.

I am creating a daily routine chart and chore chart for Frank and Ollie. I was feeling extra creative so I decided to go all out. I have been in the "creation" process for about 3 days now... that's good for me and a poster ok. I spent over two hours cutting out pictures of chores and pictures of the boys last night and gluing them in their proper places. Once I have the finished product I will post a picture. I am determined to be done by Saturday. Wish me luck!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP