I'm a teacher

I'm the eleven and twelve year old teacher in my ward now.  My class consists of seven boys and one girl.  What is it inside 11 and 12 year olds that compels them to be SO goofy??  The blatant sarcasm, taking the literal meaning of everything, the "I'm not touching you."  What is it?  I love my class but I look at them and go "Was I ever that rediculous?"  

Answer: Yes, and then some! 

Sarah  – (March 8, 2009 at 9:03 PM)  

Yay for you! 7 boys and one girl??? Talk about goofy! :) I'll pray for you, lol!
About Disneyland; we were going to wait until the boys were older, too, but our friends had invited us and we thought "why not" and it worked out perfectly! So yeah, there are much more little kid friendly rides now. Actually, a lot of the classinc rides don't even have a height limit!

Calee  – (March 10, 2009 at 10:13 AM)  

BING!

Yes. We were ridiculous :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP