Photo Promo and New Esty shop

Hey all!  My cousin has set up shop on Esty and has some super cute stuff for sale.  My fav is the 2 in 1 superman cape!  Hmmm, I wonder why.  Here's the shoppe:) Cut.Sew.Repeat.


In the spirit of her entrepreneurship I have decided to do a little promo of my own.  Visit my photography website here and look at my photo of the week slide show.  Tell me your favorite and you could win a free sitting with me.  Who doesn't like free right?  Spread the word to all your friends.  

Lura  – (March 21, 2009 at 7:18 AM)  

How do you expect people to pick a favorite? Honestly. If you weren't so good, maybe it'd be possible, however, you are that good, so I think it's impossible. I think it's between 3 though--just for subject matter. Ollie in the birdbath; the piano, and the velvet roses.

BTW, if Marlene and Marvin ever set an actual date for their wedding and stick to it, I'm recommending you as the photographer.

Unknown  – (March 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM)  

Thanks for the referral:) I was wondering about their wedding. I guess that's the luxury of their stage in life. No kids, great careers, they got nothing but time:)

Allison  – (March 22, 2009 at 8:36 AM)  

Thanks Rach! I love your ebony and ivory of course, but the one of Ollie & the bird bath is my fav! You are definitely talented!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP