I am a soccer mom!

And I love it!  Being the crazy mom that I am I signed Frank up for soccer this season and volunteered to be team mom.  Our team is amazing!  These kids play so hard and have a great time. Our first game was last Saturday.  Although we aren't suppose to keep score let's just say our team won.  I am of a slightly competitive nature so it was only natural for me to keep track of who scored goals.  Best play of the game: Frankie scored a goal.  He got a break away at mid field.  He took the ball down and kicked it into the goal.  Everyone cheered!  I was sitting down nursing.  I am sure I was quite a site yelling "go Frankie!  Go!  Shoot it! Yea!!!!!!"  He was so stoked!  "Mom, did you see that?" He yelled.  "You bet I did buddy!  Way to go dude!"  So, yea, good game.  I am super excited for the rest of the season.



Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP