Squirrel!!!

In the movie "Up" the dogs that talk through their collars have total focus on the task at hand... well almost.  The will be talking when suddenly one will shout "SQUIRREL" and they all look for that illusive animal.  I applaud Pixar for pegging what dogs are thinking to the tee.  I can't tell you how many times my dog has been completely focused and then "SQUIRREL!"  The same can be said about four year olds.  Our family was driving up to Carlsbad on Easter Sunday.  Jesse and I were talking in the front seats when we hear this sweet little voice singing "Walk in the Light."  Touched by our son's choice in song we pause to listen to him finish the verse.  "Teach me to know all the things that are right.  Teach me, Teach m-- TRAIN!" he shouts pointing, spoting a train on the 52.  Think about this folks.  No trains around the 52.  It was funny enough that the child burst out with "TRAIN" in the middle of his song.  What made it funnier was that Jesse and I looked at each other at the same time and said "SQUIRREL".  You know when you think about it trains and squirrels are both pretty illusive:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP