Sassy red heels

Dear Sassy,

I cannot tell you how many times I have been out looking for the perfect pair of red heels and have come up short. Too strappy, too low, too high, too orangey, too shiny, too pointy etc. I had a vision of what I wanted yet heart broken and frustrated I settled. Oh so many times did I settle. My closet is a pink and red graveyard of second rate heels. But then I found you! Thank you for making me feel like a million bucks. When I slip you on I feel prettier. I praise Steve Madden for creating such a perfect shoe. Red satin heels, not trashy high, with a little peek of toe. What a perfect blend of beauty you are. You make my legs look amazing and spruce up anything I wear you with. Hail to accessories! Bringing life to my simple wardrobe is what you do best. I love it!
Your Faithful Wearer

Coburn Kids  – (December 27, 2009 at 10:42 PM)  

I have to say, I was quite jealous of them today. Red is also my favorite accessory color. And that black and white pockadot dress was stunning. Love it!

Sarah  – (December 28, 2009 at 2:01 AM)  

Pictures, pictures! I must properly lust after them :)

Lura  – (December 29, 2009 at 6:40 PM)  

Yup, you definitly found the perfect red heels. They look fabulous on you!

Jessica  – (December 30, 2009 at 11:21 PM)  

I can only assume that Erin helped you find them seeing as they are Steve Madden! :)

Ashley  – (January 1, 2010 at 1:49 PM)  

I want to see a picture! I love Steve Madden shoes.

Unknown  – (January 2, 2010 at 9:53 PM)  

No, Erin did not help. I did it all by myself:) I love Nordstrom's Rack!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP