Who knew?

Life throws us curve balls so often you would think I would be a better batter by now. We signed on to Barona fire about 6 months ago and in stead of relieving our financial burdens it has increased them. Believe it or not, Jesse is making less than he did at AMR. The income is the same every 2 weeks and there is no overtime to speak of. Well, that means we get to be more creative and have a little more faith. I am taking a huge risk and starting up my photography biz. It has been a long time in coming but this need for green is giving me a push. Stay tuned for a website and other goodies. My angle or the thing that makes me marketable is that I am cheap. I can't build a business before I build a porfolio so if anyone needs family or wedding pictures let me know.

Christene  – (September 19, 2008 at 8:16 AM)  

Thanks for finding me! It is good to hear from you. I'd love to hear about your family! Your boys are adorable! Congrats! You can reach me at jcpeterson@hotmail.com or on Facebook.

And good luck on the photo business!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP