Just like Daniel...

We all have people we look up to and Frankie looks up to all of his uncles. When we do his hair for church he wants to look like Uncle Dave. He loves to swim with Uncle Stu. He thinks Uncle Robbie is hilarious. I could go on and on. I can't help but laugh at the way he tries to emulate one or the other. Today we were coloring using markers. Frank is relatively new to using markers and last night he was extremely concerned about the marker left on his skin after coloring. Well today he wasn't as worried about it. In fact, as he and Jesse were coloring Frank intentionally started drawing on his forearm. Jesse was about to tell him that we draw on paper when Frank turned to Jesse and said "Look! Just like Daniel!" My son gave himself a "tat" just so he could be like Uncle Dan:) That's hilarious.


Update: he thought that one tattoo was funny so more would be even better. Jesse found him downstairs, after his bath, with marker all over his legs, arms and the walls. "Just like Daniel" to the extreme. I guess he's more like Daniel than we thought:)

Erin Hoy  – (September 23, 2008 at 2:52 PM)  

Frank is so cute!!! What a funny story! I love it!

Lura  – (September 23, 2008 at 7:17 PM)  

I love the new family picture. Very cute.

It's funny just what kids notice and what they decide to emulate. I guess it just goes to show how careful we have to be as we're always role models for them, doesn't it?

Jessica  – (September 23, 2008 at 7:49 PM)  

That is so funny! I hope you are feeling better, I heard your back has been hurting you. I love you tons!

Whitney Carnohan  – (September 23, 2008 at 7:57 PM)  

So good to hear from you! Your boys are the cutest. So handsome! You look great. I am glad to see life is treating you well.

Kara Ballenger Browning  – (September 24, 2008 at 12:21 PM)  

You better keep your eye on that boy! Kids are so perceptive, it's frightening. Uncle Danielar will be so pleased to hear about this. We'll have to keep some press-on tattoos at the ready.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP