It took all the courage I could muster but...

I did it! I am taking the leap into the business world and trying to be a photographer "for real" :) Check out my blog and give me some feed back. Prices, blog look, whatever. I can use all the help I can get. The name of my business is "Capture the Moment Photography" my blog is CTMphotoSD.blogspot.com. Once I get things flowing I hope to build an official website.

Lura  – (October 1, 2008 at 4:16 PM)  

That's a great picture of Oliver you have on your site! If I hear of any of my friends who are still in San Diego needing a photographer, I'll definitly refer them to you :).

On another note, when you get to that point to create your own website, check out homestead.com. I've been building a website that's essentially my design portfolio on them, they're about $25 a month and I'm putting up TONS of pictures. You can check out my site by clicking the link from my blog. It's rather boring now, but I'm hoping to personalize it a bit more in the future when I've got more necessity to use it. Anyway, you get your own domain name and up to 3 (I think) email addresses with them. It may be a good solution for you.

Lura  – (November 14, 2008 at 6:59 AM)  

Better and cheaper suggestion that I just recently discovered. Create a blog for free on wordpress.com.
You can find setups that allow you to have various pages with tabs along the top. I'm starting to experiment with it now, but I can refer you to the site one of my professors from SDSU is creating: http://pomo2k.wordpress.com/

Once I've got mine a little further along I'll let you know so you can check it out. In the meantime, I'm working on one in blogspot as well: lurasdesigns.blogspot.com

Ok, I just had to let you know as cheaper is always better, especially when I know you're on a tight budget like me :).

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP