Happy Halloween!

Here are my two swash buckling pirates on the school carrrrnival night.  I did a photo booth for their school.  These are their best pirate faces.
Halloween weekend was fun.  We did the carnival Friday night, the ward Halloween party Saturday night, and passed out candy at my Mom's on Sunday.  I was a parrot to go with my two pirates.  Everyone else got a picture of it for me and I didn't get someone to take one with my own camera.  I made the costume out of a blue downey material and it turned out great.  I'll see if I can't track a pic down and put it up.  I hope all of your adventures were safe and fun!

william2233  – (January 12, 2011 at 10:49 AM)  

Cute picture, from a children author

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP