Flower Fields- lots of pictures

When Jessica came into town we all went to the flower fields.  It was expensive but fun to enjoy the flowers.  Then we walked the Carlsbad Company Stores where the boys preceeded to SOAK themselves in the fountains.  I admit I didn't stop them even though a sign posted said I should not allow them to "stand on, sit, or wade in" said fountain.  KILL JOY!  I didn't let them wade BUT they still had fun.

my favorite picture of the day.  Ollie was leaning over a coy pond.  I love that sweet little face.





I believe this is called a Tiger Tulip?  Isn't it incredible?  A small package of four bulbs costs about twenty dollars.  The tulip was bigger than my hand!

Sean was looking very impish:)

A rare shot of my mom.  She isn't willing to take a picture by herself very often so I had to beg.


The FOUNTAINS
"Can we put our hands in the water?"   Seems like a reasonable request.
It all starts out so innocently...



what happens when I do this??



This...



and this!
I had quite a few pictures and I narrowed it down to these.  In this last shot all of the boys are soaked from head to toe.  We had to strip them down to theirs shorts and try to let their shirts and shoes air dry.  It worked... sort of.

Jessica  – (March 30, 2010 at 11:57 AM)  

I love all the pics! I can't wait to see the rest.

Ashley  – (March 30, 2010 at 2:59 PM)  

Awesome photos, and I love your blog's new look!

Rachel Wattson  – (March 30, 2010 at 4:55 PM)  

Thank you Ashley! I finally found a format that lets me make my pictures nice and big. I used it for my photography blog too.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP