By request...


here are the sassy red heels I wrote a love letter to on my blog. I was at a Christmas party for my husband's company and Santa hadn't shown up yet. That's his chair I am in. The photographer and I had been talking shop earlier. He called me over and told me to throw my feet over the side of the chair. Now, as most of you know I am incredibly shy.. hee.. haha.... hahahaha! I was totally game and we did a little mini shoot with um, everyone watching. Here is the best one. Aren't they devine?

Lissy  – (January 12, 2010 at 6:04 PM)  

You look gorgeous! Glad you didn't miss the photo op. :)

Sarah  – (January 12, 2010 at 9:40 PM)  

Those shoes are TO DIE FOR, Miss Marilyn Monroe! Love the shot! :)

joelandbecca  – (January 13, 2010 at 2:37 PM)  

Yowzer! Talk about stunning! The shoes and the LADY!

Allison  – (January 23, 2010 at 9:44 AM)  

So sassy...so Rachel! LOVE the shoes!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP