Creativity comes in many forms...

Most of us out there love to be creative. I love to sew, take pictures, and scrapbook. I love to play the piano, draw, paint.... ANYTHING. If I can make something out of nothing I feel so accomplished. Some of us are better at it than others. My cousin Allie is quite crafty and has put her skills to work for her. She has set up an Esty shop: Cut.Sew.Repeat. She has an amazing aray of products just in time for the holidays. My personal favorite is the little chef hat and apron set and the double sided super hero cape. Click and enjoy looking at all the cute stuff you want to get for your kids!

Allison  – (November 11, 2009 at 5:46 PM)  

Thanks Rach! Good luck with the giveaway!!

Lissy  – (November 21, 2009 at 7:19 PM)  

Congratulations on winning! Your boys will be so cute in that. Men are supposed to be the best chefs! I love her new skull one - so cute!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP