FHE is hard to do

FHE, Family Home Evening, is hard to do when you don't have a set schedule. We have tried and failed to do FHE regularly with the whole family. So that means some weeks we have it on Monday and some weeks we have it on Sunday. That never kept up for long. Well, some members of our ward go out to the beach every Monday for FHE during the summer. "What a great way to get into the habit," I thought. We decided to go a couple Mondays ago. It was so much fun and the water was perfect. Though Jesse is gone this week we went again. I love my big ward family. Plenty of eyes to watch the kids and plenty of helping hands. It started my long week off right. The pictures below are courtesy of Stan Coburn. It's nice to be in pictures every once in a while:)

Frank and I jumping the waves
Ollie playing in a hole filled with water
Oh, he's so cute. He would just get tumbled and pop up for more.
Can you see were my work suit ends??? Hello white!
Mr. Sand Man
Some of my babysitters:)
S'more and Wuff em' time
Frank on the left chowin a mallow
Yes, I had some!
It was a really fun night and I hope there are many more left in the summer. This will be a good way to get us on track.

Coburn Kids  – (August 11, 2009 at 1:57 PM)  

I'm glad you guys are part of the gang now. Hope everyone starts feeling better. Don't worry, the ocean looked more like a lake yesterday. I think the waves were sad that you weren't their. We'll plan on big surf next Monday!
-Angele

Coburn Kids  – (August 11, 2009 at 1:59 PM)  

"there"- sorry. Maybe they were also sad that you weren't "theirs." Hehehe

Kasey  – (August 13, 2009 at 9:20 AM)  

You look pretty stinking incredible in your swimmer friend! You must send me your secrets! Hope you guys are doing well...hopefully someday we get a break in our company and we can get together!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP