Through the eyes of a child

Everyone has had it happen to them. You download your pictures and 75% of them are pictures you don't remember taking! Frank was notorious for this so we decided to get him is own camera for his birthday (thank you family). I guess my camera is still more fun to play with. Here are some of his "captures" out of the 20,30,40 shots he took.

We were at a Veteran's Museum: huge tank! Frankie could squeeze in between the wheels of the tracks.

Very old canon

Down the loading end... I think

Us trying to get him to eat instead of take pictures

Who doesn't take a picture of their toes???

I hope you enjoyed the little bit of craziness.

Coburn Kids  – (June 14, 2009 at 3:05 PM)  

Wow Frank, you have quite an eye for photography. I don't know if Mom did any cropping, but if not, your balance and angles are awesome. Keep it up and maybe your mommy will let you be her second camera someday.

Unknown  – (June 15, 2009 at 2:37 PM)  

No, I didn't actually. I think that is why I am so impressed. His composition is almost as good as mine and he's three:)

Lura  – (June 19, 2009 at 2:41 PM)  

Hey, I think both my older boys have those same sandals! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP