Thank you for the antidotes...

Thank you for your comments and suggestions.  I planted my garden and started a vegetable garden in my back patio area.  It is so pretty out there I just sit at the table and stare at it.  Every time I walk by the sliding glass door I pause and look.  I put in geraniums, begonias, marigolds, and lilies.  I also started writing more and found a training program for my triathlon.  It helps me to gauge my efforts to make my training pay off.  Thank you all for just giving your input I still have more things to do and that makes me happy and keeps me busy.  I'll post pictures of my garden soon.   

joelandbecca  – (April 18, 2009 at 7:21 PM)  

First of all, I am totally in awe that you are even doing the triathalon thing! Second, so jealous that you can garden. I kill most things I try to grow! Way to go with that. Can't wait to see pics of the garden.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP