Ollie is 2!!!!

Here is my baby.  My darling little boy is two years old today.  Oliver you are a ray of sunshine in our home.  You know how to make me laugh with your funny faces and just the way you say things.  You have been my snuggle buddy and fellow chocoholic.  I know, I know, I started you too young:)  
These last two years have been a wild ride.  I look at you now and see a little boy.  I know my baby is growing up... I love you!

Joshua Tolley  – (April 22, 2009 at 8:09 PM)  

Congrats to the little tyke. And why don't I get to be listed as one of your blogger friends? :)

Sarah  – (April 22, 2009 at 9:21 PM)  

Oh my GOSH, I just want to PINCH HIM!!!!!! He is SOOOOOOOO cute! And I'll bet he gets into everything just like a little two year old kiddo should. Happy B-Day Ollie!

Kasey  – (April 23, 2009 at 9:15 AM)  

happy birthday big guy! Plus I love the new picture up top from easter!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP