Fa, Faa, Faa, Flammin'!!!

Yes folks!  Here is my new riding helmet.  Jesse, my wonderful husband, asked me what kind of helmet I wanted.  I told him purple with ghost flames and whad up?!?!?!  He learned how to do ghost flames. He sanded down my old helmet and gave it a sweet paint job.  I still get high when I put it on from the paint fumes but it's starting to air out:)  Our friend Angela was so impressed with the paint job she asked Jesse to put flames on her kitchen aid.  Check it out!



Anything coming from this mixer is going to be hot!  HA, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!

Lura  – (February 11, 2009 at 12:59 PM)  

That is the coolest kitchenaid I have ever seen! Awesome. I love the helmet too, but next to an appliance having flames, sorry it's just not as cool. :)

I hope you don't get too high from the fumes, it might make riding a little trippy. ;)

Sarah  – (February 12, 2009 at 12:28 AM)  

That is so RAD! When I get my fire red kitchenaid that I totally drool over, then I'm calling on your hubby to do the flames! He start up a little side business doing flames, lol!

Sarah  – (February 12, 2009 at 12:29 AM)  

I meant to say, he *should* start up a side business... my bad :)

Coburn Kids  – (February 21, 2009 at 10:25 PM)  

I'm so happy to see such fun comments about the kitchenaid. When I told my mom what we had Jesse do, she gave me a look that said, "My daughter has lost her everliving mind." What came out of her mouth was, "Why?" However, it only took a second of looking at it and she was in awe. Baking is so much easier with a kitchenaid, but it is way more fun when the appliance is smokin' hot. Thanks Jesse.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP