Erin rocks!

I need brides for my portfolio before I go pitch to a venue.  Erin was the first to get in line and I was so excited.  Despite our rotten luck we got some great shots in and had an awesome time.  Anyone else want to jump into their wedding dress for me???  Check out the pictures on my photography blog on your left.  Here are a few of my favs.




Lura  – (December 4, 2008 at 10:49 AM)  

Those are great shots! If we were still in San Diego I'd totally do it for you, except my wedding dress hasn't fit since I got pregnant with Jago...

Erin and Dave  – (December 4, 2008 at 7:38 PM)  

Yeah... I AM pretty amazing.. :) Seriously though, I had so much fun! :)

Holly & Matt  – (December 4, 2008 at 10:08 PM)  

beautiful erin... um I wanna do it!!! who doesn't want to get back in their wedding dress and I've always wished I had some more wedding pictures :) so if you're serious, so am I! I'm in...

joelandbecca  – (December 5, 2008 at 11:42 AM)  

Oh so beautiful! Both Erin and the photgraphy! I would love to get in my dress for ya, but I might have to wait more than a few months to fit into it again! Yikes! Oh, and should I come to SD or do you want to come to TX for the photo shoot? haha

great job!

aaron and allee  – (December 5, 2008 at 11:55 AM)  

Gorgeous! And is it me or does she look a bit like Gwen Stefani in that first picture? I am so glad things are taking off with your new business!

Unknown  – (December 7, 2008 at 1:27 PM)  

In response to Holly, your next. I'll call you to set up a time. Anyone else??

Jessica  – (December 12, 2008 at 7:15 PM)  

Erin CANNOT look that beautiful! It just isn't fair to the rest of us! If you ever come up to Flag I will totally get in my wedding dress and we can take some pics.

Unknown  – (December 12, 2008 at 11:32 PM)  

Are you sayin' I'm ugly? I don't know about that:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP