Ideas, snippets, and then gone

That is what my brain has been doing lately when it comes to blogging.  I want to write about what is going on and what I have been thinking about but anytime I think of something clever or thought provoking I am in the middle of my day.  By the time I sit down to chill in front of my computer and blog I forgot what was so funny, cute, or cool and sit in front of the keys staring at the screen.  I think part of it has to do with me being pregnant.  I have a problem with racing thoughts too... and run on sentences... and unfinished stories...and ouch baby stop kicking so hard.  Man I need some tums.
"What was I going to say again?"

Francesca  – (April 13, 2011 at 8:18 AM)  

Haha, I totally understand! And I don't even have pregnancy to blame.

Anonymous –   – (April 13, 2011 at 9:57 PM)  

Funny.:) I like this kind of post. It doesn't have to be anything fancy!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP