Get in the picture



Being a photographer I am the worst at getting in family pictures!  I am always the one behind the camera taking pictures of my adorable kids and watching my husband play.  For Jesse's birthday this year we spent it with his Mom up in Carlsbad.  I turned my camera on auto and went to play with my family.  My mother in law is by no means a professional but she did a great job catching some of our fun on camera.  The moral of the story:  pass the camera off every once in a while and go enjoy yourself.




we made him a muscle man... you can kind of tell.






It may not have me in it but this is my favorite picture of the whole day;)

Jessica  – (August 17, 2010 at 1:34 PM)  

I would have to agree with your favorite picture. That is so sweet!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP