Summa, Summa, Summatime!

Since summer began so much has happened.  Frankie and Ollie have taken to the water like fish first and formost.  Frank is most impressive.  He is already working on his butterfly and deep water diving... no kidding!
Ollie is still Mr Evil Canevil!  Here are some recent pictures.


We had many UFO sightings: Unstoppable Flying Ollie

Can you believe this boy is going to Kindergarten this year??


Sword Fights are really fun with these noodle swords.  I have to say at one point it got pretty violent.

My only niece Monroe and her girly pink tutu suit:)

My beautiful sister Erin: currently pregnant with grandchild #6

Our summer has been filled with swimming, friends, and fun.  We have gone sailing, hikes Cowles Mtn., gone to the Zoo, and spent time with family.  There is so much to catch up on I don't think I can BUT at least I am back into blogging.

Lissy  – (July 16, 2010 at 1:14 PM)  

That first photo is awesome!!! I love it - what a brave kid! Your boys are so handsome!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP