The Man of My Dreams

There are few fictional characters I would want to meet in person and Jack Sparrow is definetly one of them!  Most of you know how drooly I get about Johnny Depp anyway.  This guy was almost as good as the real thing.

On Saturday I covered the Santee Street Fair and he was waltzing around.  This impersonator was exceptionally good.  He had Jack's accent, gestures, and walk down to a tee and he never broke character.  He was a fantastic flirt with all the ladies and a ton of fun.  I could go on and on about my little crush...  He's name is Sam: The Last Real Pirate.  He is going to be auctioned off for a Ladies Night at a Bridal and Beauty Fair I am covering on the 6th.  If you all want some info go to my facebook page: Rachel Wattson Photography.

The Wilcken 7  – (June 1, 2010 at 8:18 AM)  

Jack Sparrow....mmm, mmm, mmm! I love that you are so open about your crush, still I can't help but wonder if Jesse is a little nervous about his swash-buckling competition?!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP